Review resources from Wevodau Insurance within the insurance industry for employee benefits from past publications.
- Access to Telemedicine Diminishes
- Q4 2022 Essentials for Plan Sponsors
- Five Critical Issues for Employers Reporting for 2023 ACA Compliance
- Could Looming Recession Endanger Remote Work?
- Time to Prepare for 2023 Benefits Open Enrollment Period
- Employers Look to Improve Health and Benefits Offerings Ahead of 2023 Open Enrollment
- Big Increases in Voluntary Benefits Participation
- Portions of CAA Healthcare Price Transparency Requirements Already in Effect
- DOL Issues Mental Health Parity Act Enforcement Warning
- House Passes SECURE Act 2.0
- Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Changes Proposed
- Pros and Cons of the 4-Day Workweek
- Compliance Issues for The Rest of 2022
- Health Insurance Premium Penalties
- Life Insurance for the Life of Your Business
- No Surprises Act Fails to Remove All Surprises
- Early Retirees Need Health Coverage Options
- New Saving Incentive for Grandparent- Owned 529 Plans
Are We a Good Fit for You?
Finding the right insurance agent is important to keeping your company protected, your team happy, and your frustration level low.
Let’s find out together if partnering with Wevodau is the right choice for your company. Contact us to schedule an initial consultation.