Review resources from Wevodau Insurance within the insurance industry for employee benefits from past publications.
- Compliance Issues for The Rest of 2022
- Health Insurance Premium Penalties
- Life Insurance for the Life of Your Business
- No Surprises Act Fails to Remove All Surprises
- Early Retirees Need Health Coverage Options
- New Saving Incentive for Grandparent- Owned 529 Plans
- How to Determine When Protections Apply to ADA and COVID “Long Haulers”
- The Cost of Poor Mental Health in the Workplace
- Make Sure Voluntary Insurance Plans Are Really Voluntary
- Additional 2021 Tax Year Benefits Now Available for Employees with Dependents
- Pay Gap for Women Widens During Pandemic
- What if an Employee Refuses to Get Vaccinated?
- Federal Government Allows 401(k) Distributions for Birth or Adoption
- Individual vs. Group Long-Term Care Coverage for Employees
- HealthCare Options For Unemployed Workers
- New Hospital Cost Transparency Rule Now in Effect
- The Safe Way for Employees to Roll Over a 401(k) to an IRA
- Legal Services Benefits — During the Pandemic and Beyond
Are We a Good Fit for You?
Finding the right insurance agent is important to keeping your company protected, your team happy, and your frustration level low.
Let’s find out together if partnering with Wevodau is the right choice for your company. Contact us to schedule an initial consultation.